Free EduCare training
We believe flexible and comprehensive training is invaluable in supporting practitioners to deliver high quality services.
Our special partnership with EduCare, the award-winning CPD-training provider, gives Alliance members FREE access to a huge selection of popular distance-learning programmes every year.
And it's not just individual members — if you're a member of the Alliance, you'll get free access to EduCare for your WHOLE TEAM including childcare workers and assistants, pre-school leaders, nursery assistants and cooks.
Available FREE for Alliance members only:
Supporting Children with SEND in the Early Years.
Log in to access it right away.
Alliance members also receive immediate, FREE access to the following programmes:
- A guide to employing an Early Years Apprentice
- Being Safe: Effective First Aid Management in your setting
- Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning
- Characteristics of Effective Leaders
- Effective Safeguarding Practice
- Effective Use of the Early Years Pupil Premium
- Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- Improving children's learning through play
- Managing Your Ofsted Inspection 2017
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Reflective practice in the Early Years
- Setting up your Childminding Service
- Special Education Needs and Disability
- Supporting Early Language Development
- Sustained Shared Thinking in the Early Years
- The Prevent Duty in an Early Years Environment
- The Role of Trustees in Delivering the EYFS
- Understanding Children’s Rights
Members get significant discounts (up to 58% off!) on other EduCare CPD-training programmes too including:
- Food safety
- Health and safety in education
- Equality and diversity
Why EduCare is essential for Alliance members
If you are an Alliance member and registered with EduCare then log in here using your username and password.
If you have not registered for EduCare yet, choose one person in your team to act as the ‘administrator’.
This person is responsible for setting up your team and adding other learners, accessing reports on progress and programme completion.
The administrator for your team needs to register here using their email address and Alliance membership number.
They will then receive login details with a simple user guide.
Not an Alliance member yet?
Read more about Alliance membership benefits
Contact us with any questions