Flexible Crèche Workers - Level 2 & 3
As a crèche worker you will enable parents to take part in courses and meetings to design services, allowing them to contribute knowing that their children are being looked after in a safe, stimulating environment.
Flexible workers will be called upon to cover staff shortages when they arise, although there are no guaranteed hours of work.
You will have:
- Previous experience of working with young children
- Commitment to young children and families
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to travel to a number of settings
- A minimum level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent.
CVs will not be accepted.
For further details please download and complete an application form from the links below.
Please send all completed application forms to email@example.com ensuring you quote the job reference number that you wish to apply for.
For details of other vacancies visit www.pre-school.org.uk
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.