Nursery Cook (25 hours)
We have an exciting opportunity in our Redhill Nursery based in Roseworth. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Stockton on Tees Borough Council and the Department for Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
You will be responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and healthy kitchen environment and preparing and serving nutritional meals to children and adults. You will regulate kitchen stock control and ensure that specific dietary requirements are met.
You will need a current Food Hygiene Certificate and a current First Aid Certificate plus the ability to organise, plan and cook nutritious meals. You will also need an awareness of food allergies and health and safety issues.
All posts are 37.5 hours/52 weeks, unless otherwise stated. CV’s will not be considered.
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 8th June 2018, 12pm.
Interview date: Thursday 14th June or Friday 15th June 2018.
Please see below under supporting documents for the application pack, which can be downloaded.