Pre-school Deputy Manager - Fulbourn
We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy at Fulbourn Pre-school to join a developing team, in an expanding Pre-school, to provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the Pre-school and to maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
Your main duties will include:
- To provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting and to maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- To support the manager in overseeing the planning, delivery and monitoring of the EYFS curriculum in accordance with the children’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs.
- To reflect on current practice and ensure the provision of education and childcare is meeting the agreed quality standards.
- Undertake all the necessary duties in the absence of the Manager
You will have:
- A relevant qualification Level 3 or equivlalent or above
- At least one year’s post-qualification experience
- Ability to communicate in a variety of ways and adopt a communication method appropriate for the listener or audience.
- Commitment to young children and families.
CVs are not accepted.
Pre-application visit – want to see the setting and plans for its development, speak to the team and discuss the application before applying? Contact us today and arrange a date and time to come and meet us.
Closing date for applications: Noon, 27th June 2018
Interviews held 6th July 2018
Application forms can be downloaded from the supporting documents section below. Please send completed application forms to email@example.com.
The charity is committed to equal opportunities in employment. Post is subject to DBS Enhanced checks and satisfactory references. Registered as an educational charity. Registered charity No. 1096526