Pre-school Manager - Round House
We wish to appoint an experienced, passionate and self-motivated Manager to take responsibility for staff management, delivering high quality provision for children and families and opportunities for parental engagement in our ‘Outstanding’ childcare setting on a term time only basis.
Your main duties will include:
- Leading a childcare team to maintain the Outstanding Ofsted inspection judgment
- Ensuring that the early years service delivered is of the highest quality
- Liaising with families about their children’s learning and needs
- Providing safe and stimulating wrap around care to children aged 2 – 5 years
- Ensuring accurate record-keeping and complying with reporting requirements
- Complying with financial reporting
- Marketing services within the local community and meeting local needs
- Line management of designated staff
You will have:
- Experience of working in or supporting early years and childcare settings
- A relevant qualification (Level 3 or above)
- Ability to inspire people to deliver results
- Experience in a leadership/management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for supporting children to thrive and meet their potential
CVs are not accepted.
Pre-application visit – want to see the setting and plans for its development, speak to the team and discuss the application before applying? Contact us today and arrange a date and time to come and meet us.
Closing date for applications: Noon, 26th June 2018
Interviews held 3rd July 2018
Application forms can be downloaded from the supporting documents section below. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The charity is committed to equal opportunities in employment. Post is subject to DBS Enhanced checks and satisfactory references. Registered as an educational charity. Registered charity No. 1096526