Project Co-ordinator - Fixed Term
We are looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator, to provide bespoke information advice and guidance to individuals in the Black Country area who are experiencing deprivation and /or require support to access training, volunteering and employment. Full induction training will be provided for the successful applicant. Please note that this role is Fixed Term till December 2019.
Main duties include:
- To work with a caseload of individuals to ensure they take up their free entitlement to childcare, thereby allowing them to access work based and volunteering opportunities.
- To deliver appropriate training and workshops in line with project aims.
- To work with local partners to identify suitable local volunteering opportunities and placements.
- To work with local settings to provide appropriate childcare for parents enabling them to access training opportunities.
- To keep accurate contract monitoring information and data in relation to the project as required by Big Lottery Funding (BLF)/ European Social Fund (ESF) funding.
- To deliver training (family learning workshops and accreditation courses) to participants of the project.
- To attend meetings as required with external and internal staff as directed by the Sub Committee Manager.
You will need to have:
- Proven experience in providing information, advice, guidance and/or advocacy.
- Ability to adhere to BLF/ESF funding guidelines to include data management and producing reports.
- A willingness to learn and administer database management system relating to the project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of and commitment to, equality and diversity.
- A willingness travel throughout Walsall, Birmingham & the Black Country area
- Ability to empathise with individuals and build trust and rapport.
CV will not be accepted.
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon, Friday 16th March 2018
Application pack can be downloaded from the links below or contact HR on 020 7697 2574.
Please send all completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you quote the job reference number that you wish to apply for.
For details of other vacancies visit www.pre-school.org.uk
This post is funded by Family Matters which is a national programme funded by money from the European Social Fund (ESF) and BIG Lottery Fund (BLF) to tackle social exclusion.
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.